"Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." Marianne Williamson

Saturday, May 28, 2011

How to be a life coach...

A bit of humor for the boys in the pub. Whenever I tell lads in the pub that I am a life coach inevitably I am asked "How does one become a life coach?" In order to expand the understanding of this new professional field allow me... There are 5 things you need to be a life coach.

First, in order to be a life coach one must BELIEVE he is a life coach. So when someone asks you what you do for a living, you don't say, "I'm unemployed" but "I'm a life coach!" Say it without any irony.

Two. Business cards. I nicked this idea from another coach but it's true. What goes onto your card? Buy my e-book "How to be a life coach" for details.

Next. You will need communication devices such as A4 paper, ball point pens, phone and computer to write things and record your earnings. See my e-book to find office suppliers near you.

Four. You need a website and blog. Check!

Lastly, in order to be a life coach you need to have many books written by other life coaches, gurus, psychologists, whatever... If you can't be hassled to read, jut watch Star Wars trilogy... as well buy my e-book "How to be a life coach".

Congratulations, you are well on your way to being a LIFE COACH.

No comments:

Post a Comment